Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Connemara is for Lovers (of Sheep)

Hey y'all, I'm sorry again for how delayed these posts are getting... I was in Connemara almost two weeks ago, but took a lot of pretty pictures so I'll just share those.  We went on a tour that took us to lots of nice little stops, as well as Kylemore Abbey (formerly Kylemore Castle, built by a very wealthy couple) and The Quiet Man movie replica cottage.  I hadn't seen or heard of the movie, but we also visited a stony bridge that was involved if that means anything to ye. 



Traffic jackpot.

Kylemore Abbey, it smelled really nice here. 

Beeeeeeeee

Two friendly donkeys, I fed them some apple and we totally became friends. 

A small cathedral near Kylemore Abbey.


Super creepy diorama inside 'The Quiet Man' movie replica cottage.  
If someone can explain any part of this, I'll sleep better.

Burn you with my laser eyes and furrowed brow...

"I'm eating what you say? A solid cherry dining room table??"



Lovely pony, she was very friendly and charming.

Boat and failed flying car parking lot.

Note: Special thanks and apologies to Olivia, I was in Palma de Mallorca visiting last weekend and haven't uploaded photos yet, but see her blog for detail ahora! I'll post soon, pinky swears. 



1 comment:

  1. HA! I love the creepy John Wayne!!
    Awesome pony pics too.

    ReplyDelete