Sunday, October 25, 2009

But Really, I Do Love Cheese

OK, now I can finally post some Palma pictures! I had an amazing time with Olivia, we had three different kinds of ice cream the first morning I was there, plus amazing coffee and pastries.  You can imagine my joy, especially those foods followed by yummy cheeses and wines all into the evening... Besides feasting, we walked around  the city a lot and Olivia showed me the Cathedral, I got to meet a lot of her friends, have a picnic on the beach, and go to a club all night! 






Thanks Olivia, see you in Galway soon :) 


1 comment:

  1. So jealous! Wish I could visit both Galway and Palma! And eat all those yummy fooodsies.

    Seriously though, the pictures you've posted are gorgeous! I better step up my photo game if I want Japan to roll with Ireland, Spain, (Tanzania, Egypt...). ;)

    Miss youuu and hope you love every minute of Ireland!

    ReplyDelete